When we start to feel unwell and look for the source of our ailments, the first thought that usually comes across our mind is that the developing disease can be associated with parasites that might be existing in our body. According to the statistics every third European is affected by them. For many people it can cause a huge worry and suffering. It is often the case that we are its carriers, which later leads to infection of other people.
What are parasites?
If we were to define the concept of parasitism, the easiest would be to say is that it is a quite specific form of coexistence between two organisms. One of them, the parasite, benefits from the other organism, and the living organism, which is its host, is subject to detriment and only suffers. We can distinguish two basic types of parasites: animals and plants. The former constitute a majority. They get into our body through several different methods. However, we are often to blame for this because we neglect basic personal hygiene habits such as washing hands before eating, especially after leaving the toilet, washing fruit and vegetables. A great danger is water, which in many places is not suitable for consumption, the way we feed ourselves, i.e. poorly balanced diet. Frequently the carriers are also our domestic animals: cats or dogs. Parasites can also develop in many important internal organs, but their presence is very easy to detect thanks to their characteristic symptoms:
Constantly occurring problems that are difficult to package in case of the digestive tract. Recurring indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, poisoning and inability to satisfy the appetite, as well as its significant weakening.
Nervous system disorders. Emergence of neurological and mental symptoms, including constant irritation, fatigue, headaches, hallucinations, emotional instability and sleep problems.
- Weak, falling out hair, splitting nails
- Skin diseases: rash, urticaria, intensification of acne lesions, burning and epidermal stench
- Joint and muscle pains
- Migraines and chronic headaches
The appearance of such symptoms does not necessarily mean a parasitic infection. This can be confirmed by certain tests. Once the infection is detected, we can help ourselves with Germitox, i.e. tablets with an immediate effect eliminating unwelcome guests from the body.
Germitox – formula of the preparation
It is an innovative preparation, which is recommended in various parasitic infections. It helps to eliminate them from the body and prevent the return of similar infections. Its action is based on proven natural ingredients, which ensure the highest effectiveness. They include:
- Common yarrow – Grows in forests and meadows. The dried inflorescence is known as a valuable medicinal resource. In its formula we can find flavonoids, essential oils, tannins, organic acids, minerals, zinc, iron, sulphur or magnesium. Therefore, it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic effects, which support the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract, regenerates the liver, and also supports the functioning of the immune system. In this way, it protects the body against parasites.
- Centuria vulgaris – The bitter taste makes this plant ideal for a variety of digestive problems. It helps with abdominal pain, flatulence, hyperacidity and lack of appetite. It regulates bile production, which relieves symptoms of liver or gallbladder diseases. For this reason, it accelerates the process of wound healing and regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Fragrant cap – It is known as a spicy clove and is one of the best antibiotics of natural origin. It contains mainly health-promoting substances, eugenol, tannins, phytosterols and flavonoids. They guarantee a very wide range of effects against pain, inflammation, parasites and antibacterial, as well as increasing immunity. It is used in these stomach problems, gastrointestinal mycosis, but also in parasitic infection.
Germitox – What is its effect? Is it effective?
The formula has been scrupulously developed in terms of dealing with parasites. As a result, Germitox is more and more often chosen among other preparations of this type. The results are almost immediately noticeable. However, the most important thing is that it is a completely safe product, which does not cause any adverse reactions on the part of our body. Its effectiveness is confirmed not only by laboratory tests, but also by the opinions of many patients who used this product. They particularly praise the complex efficiency, which is characterized by:
- Complete elimination of all parasites that endanger health and life. The product helps to get rid of not only adults, but also eggs and larvae.
- More efficient work of the digestive system, normalization of intestinal function and improvement of metabolism.
- Increased resistance, which excludes the possibility of future parasite infestation.
- Better condition of hair, skin and nails.
- Providing a solid daily dose of energy to get rid of the symptoms of chronic fatigue.
- Less susceptibility to allergies, also to food allergies.
- Faster regeneration of the body, especially after a serious illness.
- Renewal of bacterial microflora.
Germitox – our opinion
Due to the properties, which Germitox consists of, the product has gained quite a lot of favor of consumers and is recommended by a wide range of experts or helmintologists. It is considered to be an effective antidote for many ailments, which have been treated with other toxic agents so far. It allows you to get rid of any troublesome guests, thoroughly cleanse your body of toxins, and as a result it guarantees satisfaction with health and life energy. However, the effect is not the same for every patient, and the effectiveness of the treatment will depend on many factors or parasites inhabiting our body, the severity of the ailments, as well as individual reactions to the ingredients of the product. For this reason, it is advisable to read carefully the manufacturer’s recommendations enclosed with the leaflet or on the packaging before starting the treatment.